COMING SOON: NEW ON PENSADO'S STRIVE: MUSIC MARKETING FOR THE DIY MUSICIAN
Music Marketing for the DIY Musician: Creating and Executing a Plan of Attack on a Low Budget
In this upcoming Pensado’s Strive course, Bobby Borg will be expanding upon his already existing book, Music Marketing for the DIY Musician. The course provides a guide to producing a fully integrated, customized, low-budget plan of attack for artists marketing their own music. Borg reveals some of the same tools and techniques used by innovative top companies and provides essential insight on how artists may take control of their own destinies, save time and money, and fulfill their ultimate vision. Throughout this course, he goes over:
· Market Research and Goal Setting (Using The SWOT Analysis, Customer Analysis, Competitor Analysis, and SMART Goals Model)
· Branding and Product Development (Branding you Company and Products, Bringing Your Products and services to Market, and Developing a Customer Service Strategy)
· Pricing and Distribution (Creating Pricing and Placement Strategies for Live Performances, Recordings, Merch, and YOUR Songs)
· Promoting and Measuring (Using Internet, Publicity, Advertising, Word of Mouth, Guerilla Street Marketing, Sponsorships, Radio Promotion, Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion, and Face-to-Face Selling strategies)
· Assembling and Executing (Funding Your Projects, Creating Budgets, Scheduling, Being Proactivity, Choosing Partners, Delegating the Work, and Pitching to Investors )
· And more!
BOBBY BORG is a former major label, independent, and DIY recording/touring artist and the former Vice President of Special Events for the Los Angeles chapter of the American Marketing Association. He is the author of Music Marketing For The DIY Musician, The Musician’s Handbook, Five Star Music Makeover, Business Basics For Musicians, and over 1,000 magazine and blog articles. A distinguished educator, Borg teaches at Musicians Institute and UCLA Extension and speaks at Berklee College of Music and other distinguished schools worldwide. He is also the founder of Bobby Borg Consulting, where he assists rising music professionals globally. He lives in Los Angeles. His website is www.bobbyborg.com.
More Bobby Borg: Press Play